The Oppo Reno6 Pro+ 5G has dual SIM support with support for 5G/Dual 4G VoLTE. It is powered by Android 11 based ColorOS 11.3 and houses an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Reno6 Pro+ feature a 6.55-inch curved AMOLED display with FHD+ 20:9 resolution and sports Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top. Its screen delivers up to 1100nits of brightness and up to 90Hz of refresh rate.
Under the hood is octa-core Snapdragon 870 SoC with 8GB/12GB RAM variants coupled with 128GB/256GB storage options. It has a 4500mAh (typical) battery inside, which is a dual cell module and supports 65W ultra-fast charging.
The Reno 6 Pro Plus includes quad-rear cameras and LED flash. These include 50MP main + 16MP ultra-wide + 13MP telephoto + 2MP macro cameras. For selfies and video calling, there is a 32MP front camera.
Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G specifications
- Model: PENM00
- Dimensions: 160.8 x 72.5 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based ColorOS 11.3
- Display: 6.55-inch soft curved AMOLED screen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, up to 90Hz refresh rate, up to 180Hz touch sampling rate (default 120Hz), 100% DCI-P3 colors, 402ppi pixel density, up to 1100nits brightness, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 92.1% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM and Storage:
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Non expandable
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.4 Aperture, 85-degree FOV, 5P lens, fixed focus, up to 1080p video
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K video recording
- 50MP main with 1/1.56-inch Sony IMX766 sensor, 1.0um pixel size, F/1.8 Aperture, 84-degree FEV, 6P Lens, AF, Omnidirectional focus, OIS
- 16MP ultra-wide angle with 123-degree FOV, 1/3.09-inch Sony IMX481 sensor, 1.0um pixel size, F/2.4 Aperture, fixed focus
- 2MP macro with 1/5″ OV02B10 sensor, 1.75um pixel size, 89-degree FOV, F/2.2 Aperture, 3P lens, fixed focus
- 13MP telephot lens with 1/3.4-inch S5K3M5 sensor, F/2.4 Aperture, 45-degree FOV, 5P lens, Auto Focus
- 2MP B&W 1/5″ OV02B10 sensor, 1.75um pixel size, 89-degree FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P Lens
- Battery: 4500mAH typical (2250mAh x 2) / 4400mAh minimum (2200mAh x 2) with 65W fast charging. Support SuperVOOC 2.0, SuperVOOC, VOOC 3.0, PD (9V/2A), QC (9V/2A) fast charging protocol
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Sensors: Geomagnetic induction, proximity sensor, light sensor, acceleration sensor, gravity sensor, gyroscope, support step function, color temperature sensor
The Oppo Reno6 Pro+ 8GB/128GB price is set at 3999 Yuan ($626 / Rs. 45,500 approx.) while its premium 12GB/256GB model has price-tag of 4499 Yuan ($704 / Rs. 51,190 approx.). The smartphone is slated for sale in China from June 5th.