Qualcomm has introduced a new higher mid-range SoC called Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G. It is a slightly enhanced version of Snapdragon 765G.
It is based on 7nm processor and comes with 64-bit Kryo 470 CPU cores which offers 15% improved performance improvement than its predecessor. It has new Adreno 620 GPU which offers 15% graphics rendering compared to Snapdragon 765G.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G supports up to 120Hz on-device deisplays and includes Snapdragon Elite Gaming features like updateable GPU driver support, Qualcomm Game Jank Reducer V2.0, Qualcomm Game Fast loader, Qualcomm Game Ntework Latency Manager.
It has support for mmWave, Sub-6, TDD, FDD and Dynamic Spectrum Sharing. It has Qualcomm 5G PowerSave provides major power efficiency improvements. Its Qualcomm FastConnect 6200 subsystem maximizes connectivity with Wi-Fi 6 features.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G Specifications
- Part numbers: SM7250-AC
- Process Technology: 7nm
- CPU: Up to 2.8GHz (Qualcomm Kryo 475 CPU cores), 64-bit CPU architecture
- Graphics: Qualcomm Adreno 620 GPU
- Intelligence (AI) Engine: Qualcomm Hexagon Vector eXtensions (HVX), Qualcomm Hexagon Tensor Accelerator, Qualcomm HExagon 696 Processor, Qualcomm Sensing Hub, Qualcomm Hexagon Scalar Accelerator
- Memory: 2133MHz memory speed, 2x16bit Memory type
- Display: Up to QHD+ at 60Hz, FHD+ at 120Hz refresh rate, UHD external display at 60Hz, Supports HDR10 / HDR10+, up to 10bits color depth, Rec2020 Color gamut
- Camera: Qualcomm Spectra 355 Image sensor processor, 14-bit, 2x large signal processor (ISP), Dual camera / MFNR / ZSL / 30fps up to 22MP or Single Camera MFNR / ZSL / 30fps up to 36MP. Single camera support up to 192MP, Slow Motion video capture at 720p @ 480fps,
- Video capture: HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, HEVC,
- Video codecs: H.265 (HEVC), H.264 (AVC), VP8, VP9
- Cellular modem: Qualcomm Snapdragon X52 Modem-RF System
- Cellular Technology: HSP, WCDMA, TD-SCDNMA, CDMA 1x, EV-DO, GSM/EDGE, LTE (including CBRS support), 5G NR
- 5G: Dynamic Spectrum Sharing (DSS), mmWave Sub-6GHz, 2x2MIMO, 100MHz bandwidth, 4x4MIMO, 1.2Gbp (LTE / up to 3.7Gbps (5G) download speeds, Up to 1.6Gbps (5G) / 210Mbps (LTE) upload speed, Global 5G multi-SIM
- Performance Enhancement Technologies: Qualcomm 5G PowerSave, Qualcomm “Smart Transmit”, Qualcomm Wideband Envelope tracking, Qualcomm Signal Boost adaptive antenna tuning
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ax ready, 802.11ac Wave 2, 802.11a/b/g, 802.11an, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) spectral bands, Dual band Simultaneous (DBS), Target Wakeup, time, 8×3 soudning, WPA3 security, 2×2 (2-stream) MIMO configuration
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth V5.2, Qualcomm aptX adaptive audio, Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo
- NFC: supported
- Location: Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS, Dual frequency GNSS, NavIC, GPS, GNSS, QZSS, SBAS
- USB: USB 3.1, USB -C
- Audio: Qualcomm Hexagon Voice Assistant accelrator, Qualcomm Aqstic audio codec, up to WCD938 5 Qualcomm Aqstic smart speaker amplifier up to WSA8815, Qualcomm Aqstic Audio technology
- Charging: Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+, Qualcomm Quick Charge AI
- Security: Biometric Authentication (Fingerprint, Iris, Voice, Face)