UNISOC has launched T7520, its latest new-generation 5G SoC mobile platform. It is second generation 5G smartphone platform built on 6nm EUV process technology which offers 18% improvement in density of transistors and reduces power consumption by 8%.
The UNISOC T7520 chipset is developed on UNISOC’s Makalu 5G platform. It integrates world’s first 5G modem and allows carrier to deploy 5G on their existing 4G spectrum. It leverages UNISCO’s patented large-bandwidth dynamic spectrum sharing technology, maximizing the utilization of existing resources to facilitate cooperation and sharing for a cheaper and faster deployment of 5G. The T7520 is optimized for use on 500KM/h high-speed railway.
The T7520 is an octa-core chipset which packs in four ARM Cortex-A76 cores and four ARM Cortex-A55 cores. It is paired with ARM Mali-G57 based GPU to offer incredible streaming and gaming experience at 5G speeds.
UNISOC T7520 Features
- Platform: Makalu 5G Platform
- Process: 6nm EUV technology with extremely short wavelength of 13.5nm
- Cores: four Cortex-A76 CPU + Four Cortex-A55 CPU cores
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57
- Modem: 5G NR TDD+FDD carrier aggregation
- Bands: Supports Sub-6GHz band, NSA/SA dual-mode networking, 2G through 5G newroks
- Speeds: peak uplink speed of more than 3.25Gbps
- SIM: Supports Dual SIM, Dual-5G, EPS Fall-back, VoN high-resolution audio and video calls
- AI: Integrated new-generation NPU with improved performance and excellent energy efficiency
- Multimedia processing: UNISOC’s proprietary 6th Generation Vivimagic solution, FDR (Full Dynamic Range) technology, dedicated AI accelerator,
- Imaging: upgraded four-core ISP architecture that provides ultra-high resolution of 100MP with multi-camera processing capabilities. Image technologies from ACUTElogic
- Display: New-generation multicore display architecture and supports up to 120Hz refresh rate. Supports up to 4K resolution at HDR10+ quality. Omni-channel and all-format HDR rendering
- Security: Integrated Secure Element solution into T7520 SoC which provides higher security than embedded SE. 100% improvement in computing performance and computing-intensive security scenarios. Also supports most of crypto algorithms and offers greater scalability